Monday, February 21, 2011

Behold!


I have lots of news, but most important is ... 

• I've got a book trailer! This is my first book video and I'm so excited to be sharing it. I cannot thank Hypertext Media enough. They did a spectacular job of conveying the whole Haunting Emma ambiance. Hope you love it as much as I do. And follow Hypertext on twitter for more great book info.


• Deception is now available in paperback from Scholastic. It's on the cover of their February Tab newsletter. If you haven't read it yet, they're offering it at the amazing price of $6. And, of course, it's still available from Bloomsbury in hardcover and soft, everywhere books are sold.

• Bloomsbury has also gifted me with extra copies of Deception, which I'm passing onto you. I'm giving away five copies on Goodreads. Contest ends March 1st. 


Betrayal comes out March 1st! I'm thrilled to be sharing the second installment of Haunting Emma.

And to celebrate its release we're giving away four, yes count them, 4 iTunes gift certificates for $25 each. I'll be running one contest a week all through the month of March. If you don't follow me on Twitter or Facebook, now is the time, so you can be in on these contests. Or like Bloomsbury Teens on Facebook.


Bet sure to let me know what you think about the book trailer!


XO Lee

7 comments:

Loretta Nyhan said...

This is great, Lee!

And I seriously can't wait to read BETRAYAL. I've been waiting for it since I finished the last page of DECEPTION!

Lee Nichols said...

Thanks, Loretta!

Susan said...

Yaaaay! I'm so excited! I'll spread the word wherever people will listen! :D :D

Anonymous said...

The trailer is FABULOUS -- such fun! And I am so impatient for BETRAYAL; I am determined to get caught up on my work by the last day of February so I can read it the minute it comes out.

Hardygirl said...

Wow! Gorgeous trailer. Eek! I'm behind--I must read DECEPTION. Stat. So I can be ready for BETRAYAL ...

sf

Matthew MacNish said...

Very cool.

All Adither said...

Just followed you on Twitter. @alladither if you want to follow back. Great book trailer!